- Analyze millions of rows on your laptop and up to several terabytes in the cloud
- Create what-if scenarios and compare them side by side
- Enable multi-dimensional analysis with OLAP cubes
- Visualize data in interactive widgets without coding from Jupyter notebook
- Share results with peers and partners
- Explore data from atoti’s dashboarding web application or Excel
What users say:
Great python lib for exploratory data analysis, kinda your own small #Tableau right within #Jupyter notebook. Very serious backend behind, efficient RAM management (in-memory cube).
Julien LaugelChief Data Scientist
Join the Community
Register to be invited to the official Gitter chat and receive the atoti newsletter. We will not share your contact with any third party.
A New Paradigm: Identifying and Managing Climate Risk in Loan Portfolios
How to solve the zero-frequency problem in Naive Bayes?
Why put your ML results into a dashboard
atoti works with
It works with all major notebooks, with enhanced features for Jupyter and SageMaker.
Run it on your laptop, server or in any cloud environment.